Friday, April 4, 2014

So I know I haven't blogged in a bit. The poster took some time. It was large and my laptop was having a bit of a time dealing with it. Where is the poster now? It's in works. I have given the designer the artwork and she is now making all the printed material that is needed. As and illustrator, my work is almost done. I have to figure out the shirt design and then it will be over for me.

I really don't want to show the poster art before it goes LIVE on FOOD GATHERERS. I think they should have the first chance to show it. So I am waiting. I can show parts.

One of the things you have to do at the end stage is to save the art in all kinds of different file formats. (jpg, tiff, eps,png) as well as convert it to black and white. I'll have some teaser images coming up.....