Tuesday, January 21, 2014

FOOD GATHERERS POSTER

I got contacted to do the GRILLIN' 2014 Food Gatherers poster. If you don't live in Ann Arbor you may not know what Food Gatherers is. You can read more about them on their site. http://www.foodgatherers.org/?module=Page&sID=about-us

GRILLIN' is a benefit that happens every year to raise money and awareness. It is a giant picnic where the community comes together to help this great organization out. Each year they have a poster and promotional materials for the event. This year I am doing the artwork for the poster a t-shirt and some other materials.

I plan on blogging about the creation of the artwork here. If you are at all into the creative process well then this is the place to check back. I will be posting sketches and photos as I go through the various steps creating this. So check back and you will see this come to life before your eyes.

MONDAY JAN, 20- We met at the Food Gatherers warehouse. I had never been there before so it was all new to me. When you go in you get this warm fuzzy feeling inside. This place is all about helping humanity and that comes through right away. We met and looked at past posters, talked about deadlines and other matters. Now the work begins.